At Wiggle, you will find the VW Golf 5 for hire, along with a range of other makes and models.
The Golf is one of the most popular hatchbacks in South Africa, offering easy handling and stylish looks as well as great economy.
The Golf 5 is a modern and sleek vehicle, with the 1.6 comfortline being an economical option while still having enough power to be an enjoyable ride.
A hatchback is perfect for city driving, allowing you to easily navigate through narrow streets and take advantage of tight parking spots.
This doesn’t mean it can’t handle the open road – with the Golf 5 being comfortable enough to take on longer trips.
It is also surprisingly spacious for a hatchback, and makes the perfect option for a couple on holiday.
If you choose the VW Golf 5 for hire at Wiggle, you can look forward to receiving personalised service and no hidden costs!
Booking a car with us means no long queues, minimal paperwork and unbeatable value, so contact one of our consultants today for more information.
Golf 5 Details
- 100 to 0 Seconds: 13.01
- Acceleration 0-100 Final: 11.4
- Auto Traction Control: No
- Consumption (Annual Average): 8.5
- Fuel Capacity: 55
- Fuel Consumption – Highway: 5.9
- Fuel Consumption – Urban: 12.1
- Fuel Supply: Indirect electronic mpfi
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Limited Slip Diff: No/
- Power Output: 75kw@5600
- Top Speed – Final: 175
- Torque: 148nm@3800/
- Towing Capacity (Kg): 1200
- Turning Circle (Meters): 10.9
- Turns Lock to Lock: 3.1
- Engine and Gearbox
- Aspiration: Natural
- Bore / Stroke: 81×77.4
- Capacity: 1595
- CO2 Emission: 176
- Common Rail: No
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Cylinders: 4
- Emission Standard: x
- Engine Layout: Transverse inline 4
- Fuel Injection: Yes
- Gearbox Details:
- 5-speed manual
- Hybrid / Clutchless: No
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Manual / Automatic: Manual
- Number of Gears: 5